I laugh out loud every time I see this picture. Jake is always finding new ways to make us laugh and this morning was no different. He took off his Huggies Pull-Up and turned it inside out and came out with it on his head. (Yes, it was clean!!) He said, "Mommy, Look at me!" You can see by the look on his face he knew he would get a great big laugh from me. I love his sense of humor. The dinner table is always full of laughter. I hope that as Jake grows up he will continue to always have his wonderful sense of humor. He is just full of light and energy. At some times, the energy part can be completely exhausting, but it is still a part of his personality I cherish. I have been amazed at how fundamentally different boys are from girls. In Jake's world, everything can fly, especially french fries...they are the best rockets. He loves superheros and never fails to enter his superhero identity when we go outside and his Mommy runs from bugs. He will say, "Mommy, I'll save you!" Then he will chase the bug and roar like a dinosaur. I always tell him he is my hero, so brave and strong. He just eats it up. I never knew how much fun it would be to raise a boy. He is so much fun.
What an amazing journey the past 12 years has been for us. We are incredibly blessed to be surrounded by a loving circle of family and friends. We look forward to sharing a little bit of our lives with you. Every day is an adventure around here! We thank God for the amazing joy that he has given us and pray that He will be glorified in all that we do!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Our Little Clown
I laugh out loud every time I see this picture. Jake is always finding new ways to make us laugh and this morning was no different. He took off his Huggies Pull-Up and turned it inside out and came out with it on his head. (Yes, it was clean!!) He said, "Mommy, Look at me!" You can see by the look on his face he knew he would get a great big laugh from me. I love his sense of humor. The dinner table is always full of laughter. I hope that as Jake grows up he will continue to always have his wonderful sense of humor. He is just full of light and energy. At some times, the energy part can be completely exhausting, but it is still a part of his personality I cherish. I have been amazed at how fundamentally different boys are from girls. In Jake's world, everything can fly, especially french fries...they are the best rockets. He loves superheros and never fails to enter his superhero identity when we go outside and his Mommy runs from bugs. He will say, "Mommy, I'll save you!" Then he will chase the bug and roar like a dinosaur. I always tell him he is my hero, so brave and strong. He just eats it up. I never knew how much fun it would be to raise a boy. He is so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my precious!!!! I cannot wait to see him!
Post a Comment