Here are some family videos that were created in celebration of my parent's 40th wedding anniversary. I shared the Disney video with you last month but it was always my intention to make it a "trilogy" and I just finished it this past weekend. My Mom and Dad have always wanted something like this and so it was a lot of fun to create a DVD of videos for them. My sisters and I just wanted to express our appreciation for all they have done for us over the years. Spending time together as a family is one of our favorite things to do and we have created some wonderful memories. I've listed each video below, just click and enjoy!

The Gift of Disney

The Gift of the Beach House
The Gift of Disney
The Gift of the Beach House
2 comments:
how cute!!! i teared up most of the video. God bless our families, right?!
i also prayed over gracie every time i saw her beautiful, precious face.
Post a Comment