Monday, October 6, 2008

The Sweetest Sound in the World

I have had so much fun playing around with Windows Movie Maker on my new computer. I'm still learning how to do it all but I did manage to get one video loaded. This was taken the day the Gracie was born. We were all anxiously awaiting Gracie's arrival and it was a wonderful moment. Her first cry was the sweetest sound. We were also very excited to know what she weighed at birth. Both Lauren and Jake were very small babies. We brought them both home at 4 lbs, 6 oz, so we were thrilled to finally have a "big baby." This is just a small clip of that wonderful day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it didn't work!!! ):

Kelly G said...

Jennifer, Thanks for listing your blog site on facebook. Your kids are absolutely precious! I will add you guys to my prayer list and hope all turns out well for you and Grace.

The Millages said...

I don't know why it wouldn't work for you. Has this happened to anyone else trying to view the video? (Rach, you can see it on my Facebook page.)