I am feeling a bit nostalgic this evening after coming across a song that I used to listen to constantly in high school. I was avoiding the laundry this evening by browsing through some You Tube videos and I came across the wonderful duet, "I Still Believe," by Lea Solonga and Claire Moore. My parents took me to the Fox in Atlanta to see "Miss Saigon" when I was a senior in high school and I fell in love with the music. (I was very into musical theater back then...) It's great though because I haven't listened to this in years, but as soon as I heard it, I remembered why I used to love it so much. The harmony is beautiful! This video is about a hundred years old but it has the original cast members singing it. They are amazing.
What an amazing journey the past 12 years has been for us. We are incredibly blessed to be surrounded by a loving circle of family and friends. We look forward to sharing a little bit of our lives with you. Every day is an adventure around here! We thank God for the amazing joy that he has given us and pray that He will be glorified in all that we do!
Friday, February 13, 2009
An Old Favorite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I saw Miss Saigon in LA when I was a senior. After every show I have been to since then, I still say it was the best. I remembered the song right away, even after all these years. Nostalgia!
I saw this in high school too and have the soundtrack on my mp3 player! I love to belt it out!
Post a Comment