Thursday, March 26, 2009

Praise You In This Storm

I am going to be very brief today. I just wanted to post a video of a song by Casting Crowns that has been a blessing to me more times than I can count. It has been especially uplifting to me in recent days. I am going through some personal challenges right now and I covet your prayers. I know that we all have experienced valleys where we feel a little lost but one thing that God has really taught me over the years is to never cease to praise Him. He is always there, even if the rain clouds our view of Him, He will never leave us nor forsake us. That is a promise I hold very dear to my heart. My prayer today is that you will listen to this video and be blessed by it, just as I always am. I will write more another time, until then, much love to you all!

No comments: