Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun with Friends!

Yesterday, we found a great new place to take the kids! Williamson County has built a new recreation center in Spring Hill. One of the amenities is an outdoor pool and a large area of it is geared towards children. There are slides and waterfalls, enough to keep them busy for hours. (That's all I need to hear!) The pool is zero entry, which I love. It was perfect for me and Gracie. She sat with me in about 3 inches of water and just splashed her little heart out. My great friend, Tiffany and her daughter, Addie came with us. Addie has quickly become one of Lauren and Jake's favorite friends! They had a really good time and something of equal importance for the moms...they left exhausted! I think we will definitely be planning a second visit soon.

Girl Time!

Bathing Beauty!

No comments: