Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Video

Here is some video taken on Thanksgiving Day. We were in Birmingham visiting Aaron's mom, Sam, and Dan. We had a great time and Lauren, Jake and Gracie enjoyed some special time with Grandma and Paw-Paw. Sam had a cake for Gracie and to our amazement, Gracie didn't like birthday cake. She didn't like the one we tried to give her at her birthday party on Saturday either. I'm sure that will change in a few years! It was a really nice visit and I pieced together a few clips from our day together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all was so so so adorable, but I must say Jake stole the show at the end!!! I laughed and smiled all the way through the "I just want to sit here" part.

The Millages said...

I know!! I told Aaron that people probably wondered what we were talking about. I had the camera screen turned around so that he could see himself on camera. He was so excited! He just wanted to sit there and look at himself! ha!

You know I loaded this video just for you!!! ;-) I'm glad you loved it. I can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Watching the videos was "almost" like being there. It is so awesome to watch God's little blessings our grandchildren, as they grow and discover new things. We are such a blessed family. Aaron and Jen you are such wonderful parents. Our hearts are overflowing with love and pride concerning you both and we miss you all.