Monday, December 22, 2008

The Christmas Card

One of my favorite things to do each Christmas is to mail out holiday cards to our friends and family. This is one of the treasured ways we can stay in touch with friends and family that are so dear to us. For this reason, I love it. On the other hand though, it is a tradition that takes a great deal of patience to complete. This is why our Christmas card will always arrive the week of Christmas. I spend the entire month of December working up the energy to complete the task. Needless to say, getting a picture when they are all looking and smiling at the camera at the same time is an extreme challenge. I thought I would share some of the "bloopers" from our little photo session in front of the Christmas tree.
































































































After much laughter (and some groaning), we did finally find a picture where they are all three looking at the camera. It was a proud moment! Now when our card arrives in your mailbox, you will know the real back story on that perfectly posed picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those outfits are so beautiful!