Monday, December 15, 2008

Let It Snow!















Last Thursday night we had a great surprise here...SNOW! Aaron was on call at the hospital but Lauren, Jake, Gracie and I enjoyed every minute of it. Lauren and Jake couldn't wait to get out there and start playing. Gracie and I watched from indoors and I would hold my camera out the door just long enough to get a quick picture. It was bitterly cold for this southern girl! The kids had a little snow to play with Friday morning with Aaron but the biggest opportunity for snowman building was Thursday night. Here are a few pictures of our winter wonderland...




Lauren is head snowman
builder!















I loved how it covered
the branches!
































In celebration of Lauren's school being cancelled on Friday,
we ended the evening with some hot chocolate and made
some brownies for Daddy. It certainly feels like
Christmas!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!! It looks like they did have fun! Just think, next year Gracie will be old enough to make snow angels!