Friday, December 19, 2008

Thankfulness

I just couldn't resist sharing this picture taken on Aaron's birthday...





I am so thankful for my husband. On Tuesday, we celebrated our 8th anniversary and his birthday was the following day. I was actually sick most of this week and was reminded, yet again, that I have an awesome husband. God gave me the greatest blessing in Aaron. He is so loving, kind and caring towards me when I am not feeling my best. You would think that considering all the health issues I have struggled with this past year, he would not be quite so understanding, but he is amazing. He is my rock and I can honestly say that I love him more today than the day we married 8 years ago. God has really grown us both up together in Him and I can't wait to see where we go from here. We have already learned so much about love, compassion and grace in our marriage and I have no doubt that God has so much more to show us. All I know is that I couldn't have asked for a better partner for the journey ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. Did you make that cake? I am so impressed! And Jakes smile is so adorable, ear to ear.