Friday, June 13, 2008

A Family Weekend

Today we are leaving to go to Blairsville, Georgia to visit with Aaron's family for the weekend. We always enjoy our time with his family. We will celebrate his Dad's birthday, our niece's birthday and Father's Day on Sunday. Even with all of the activities, we always leave there feeling relaxed. His parents' home is very warm and inviting, nestled cozily in the North Georgia mountains. Lauren and Jake love to go "exploring" in the woods that surround their house and enjoy seeing the creek that their Daddy loved to go to when he was young. Lauren and Jake have learned that when they hear our car begin to ride on the gravel road, we are at Nana and Papa's house. Their excitement always erupts at that moment. I am especially looking forward to our trip today because I get to see my little nephew, Jaden. Jaden was born just one month before Gracie. He was born with the most precious head of black hair! He is so adorable! I have not seen him in a couple of months and at this age, they grow so fast!


The picture above was taken around Christmas time and so Jaden and Gracie have changed a lot since then. I'll post some more recent pictures after our weekend.

1 comment:

Josh Stringer said...

hey, somehow i've lost your email address...could you email me so I can get it?