Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lauren's Dance Recital

We had a very special event this weekend! We had the joy of watching our little ballerina in action. Lauren's dance recital was Friday night and she was absolutely precious. We were not allowed to video the performance because the dance studio was having it professionally recorded for sale. They were only allowing photographs to be taken without a flash. My digital camera gives a video option and so I was able to sneak by and get this video of Lauren's tap dance. Forgive the quality though, it's not the best but I was excited to just be able to get something to share with our family and friends. I hope you all enjoy seeing it and please feel free to leave a comment. I will share them all with Lauren.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a future star in the making

Mark said...

Hey guys,

How cute is that! Lauren is obviously a natural born leader. The other girls were watching her for their cues. Tell her that her pastor said she is a beautiful little girl. Takes after her mom :)

Thanks for the link to my blog. That's how I found yours. Someone clicked to mine from yours. I trust all is well in the Millage household.